SWAROVSKI WARRANTY POLICY
Swarovski offers an international full statutory warranty for two years covering manufacturing and material defects for genuine branded Swarovski products purchased from Swarovski own stores (including Online) or authorized Swarovski retailers.
The warranty only covers damage that, in the opinion of Swarovski or an authorized Swarovski retailer, is not caused by accident or inappropriate use, ordinary wear and tear, modification, attempted repair, negligence, or by failure to follow Swarovski’s special product Care Advice.
1. Replaced by an identical piece, if available:
2. Substituted with a piece of comparable value; or
3. Repaired depending on the degree of damage to the warranted product as well as on the feasibility and the availability of replacement parts. The damaged product should be given to the closest Swarovski Shop or an authorized Swarovski retailer that will send it to the local Swarovski sales company. If products are sent by mail they should be insured and sent by certified or registered mail, as Swarovski cannot be held liable for damage, loss, or theft incurred during transport. This warranty service is provided free of charge. Please retain the purchase or delivery receipt, the gift receipt, or the certificate of authenticity in case you have a warranty claim. The receipt or the certificate serves as proof of purchase and authenticity for products purchased and as evidence of entitlement to this warranty. These warranty conditions apply if there are no specific warranty conditions granted for specific products. Swarovski reserves the right to amend or adapt these warranty conditions, with implications for the future, at its discretion at any time. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
All Swarovski fashion jewelry is traditionally crafted and therefore very delicate. As a result, special care is required. Please, follow the following care instructions:
1. Store your jewelry individually in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid damage.
2. Polish your jewelry frequently with a lint free cloth to maintain its original sparkling condition
3. Our recommendation is to always put the jewelry on last, as a finishing touch to an outfit.
4. And don’t forget to remove your Swarovski jewelry before washing your hands, swimming, or using products such as perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion. Such products may harm the metal, cause discoloration, or cause a loss of crystal brilliance.
5. Avoid contact that may scratch or chip the crystal.
CRYSTAL CREATIONS AND HOME
1. Polish your product carefully with a soft, lint free cloth or clean it by hand with lukewarm water. Do not soak your crystal products in water
2. Dry with a lint free cloth to maximize brilliance.
3. Do not use harsh, abrasive materials or glass/window cleaners.
4. When handling your crystal, it is advisable to wear cotton gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints.